This has been a rotten year. It’s been rotten not just for me but so many folks around me. There have been so many losses, so many injustices, and so many unpleasant situations. Before I tell you all of losses, injustices and frustrating people and situation that have crossed my path, I must first tell you the things for which I’m thankful.
1. I’m thankful to be alive.
2. I’m thankful for friends who I can call when I need to talk laugh or cry.
3. I’m thankful for peace, love and joy.
4. I’m thankful for the little girl who’s eyes lit up when she saw me enter the building dressed in red wearing my boa. LOL!!
5. I am thankful for the beautiful messages from those who say, “Katrina, you make me smile.”
6. I’m thankful for knowledge and understanding.
7. I’m thankful to be a part of an amazing artist community.
8. I’m thankful for the kitty cats even when they sleep on the clean towels and wear my boas when I’m not looking.
9. I’m thankful love, power and a sound mind.
10. I’m thankful for the past fourteen years. I’ve learned so much, gotten so much support and have experienced so much beauty during this time.
Okay, maybe I’d better get with you about all of the horrible things involved in 2011 in another post. This list is running a little long.
11. I am thankful for laughter!!
12. I am thankful for ……